Christmas in Sainte-Maxime this year is going to be... GOURMAND!
This is the theme we have chosen, to delight both your eyes and your taste buds! After all, what could be more comforting when the days get shorter and the cold weather becomes more present, than a little sweetness that melts in our palate?
Imagine a world full of lollipops, candy canes, gingerbread men and houses! It is a magical and wonderful world that we invite you to discover in the city.
Are you ready to have your mouth watered? Here is a small overview of the programme:
- Gourmet exhibition under the big top of the Théâtre de la Mer: garden of delights, candy bar, XXL cake, ephemeral restaurant and many other surprises!
- Parades: several events to spread the magic of Christmas in the streets of the city
- Workshops: creativity and manual activities for children! Little elves, get ready!
- Gourmet breaks from the Office: HO ho ho! It looks like we have a little surprise in store for you!
- Mini-farm: on the Place Louis Blanc, the farm animals come to keep you company
- Funfair: but what would Christmas be without our rides that literally make us fall back into childhood?
But also: a forest of fir trees, the New Year's bath, a toy exhibition, a Christmas concert, pony rides, a flea market and garage sale, a giant fir tree and, of course, lots of lights in town!
WELCOME TO GOURMET CHRISTMAS IN SAINTE-MAXIME!
> INAUGURATION OF THE GOURMET CHRISTMAS
Saturday 10 December at 5pm in front of the Chapiteau du Théâtre de la Mer.
Mulled wine and hot chocolate offered by the municipality.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
%% prestaItem.title %%
%% prestaItem.ouvertureDisplayN %%