Discover a brand new ice rink in Sainte-Maxime!
Completely open to enjoy the winter sun but always covered to protect the ice, you can skate like pros and safely!
Discover two spaces:
- A leisure area for which thrills, relaxation and above all conviviality will be guaranteed.
- A beginner’s area, reserved for children aged 3 to 12 who discover this activity for the first time, in order to learn how to ice skate thanks to the recreational equipment.
New rink, new rules!
• Reservation required!
• Rotation of participants in 30-minute sessions
• Wearing a mask and mandatory gloves (the mask for children over the age of 11)
• Buy a ticket: Online, you can go to the homepage of our website www.sainte-maxime.com, at the bottom of this page, or directly to the box office of the Sainte-Maxime Tourist Office at 21 Place Louis Blanc.
• An entry ticket is valid for a single person in a single slot.
• Meet 10 minutes before the start of your time slot so you can get on your shoes and enjoy your session to the fullest.
• The price of 3€ is the price of access to the ice rink. The rental of ice skates is free. Therefore, if you have your own ice skates, you do not have to use the ones provided on site.
• If you have booked 2 sessions in a row, you will still need to leave the rink while all equipment is disinfected.
• Lockers will be available to secure your belongings if required, please provide currency.
|Opening||From 20/02 to 07/03/2021, daily between 1 pm and 5.30 pm.
Come 10 minutes before the start of the session.
|One price: 3 €.|