Facing the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the botanical garden is an oxygen injection! Discover the luscious greens and the numerous mediterranean plants authentic to our region by strolling through the the alleys of the botanical garden.
Discover more than 60 species. From the dwarf palm to the Chile coconut tree, the park offers a thousand topics of interest for young and old!
The shrubs from our hills:
- The Arbutus, small tree 1 to 5 meters in height with evergreen leaves whose oval leaves, elongated and toothed, are colored dark green for their outer face and light green for their internal face. Its round fruits with a rough surface are edible. Its branches are covered with these fruits which, with maturity, change from green to orange to red.
- The Myrtle tree, small tree 1 to 3 meters in height, is a very common shrub very common in the Massif des Maures. Its fruits are small black edible berries, with a very sticky taste.
- The Rockrose, Mediterranean shrub, is recognised by its narrow leaves, rolled on the edges and viscous. Its flowering, white or pink is spectacular.
- The Parasol pine marks the landscape by its outline. Called « Pine Pine nuts », this tree looks like a gigantic open umbrella.
- The Holm oak, representative tree of the scrubland, has evergreen leaves with thorny edges. Not to mention the cork oak with thick and cracked bark is still used for making corks.
Marked trail. Path in Braille for partially-sighted people.
Dog, bicycle and picnic forbidden.
|Opening||All year round, daily.
From 01/04 to 30/09, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
From 01/10 to 31/03, from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Boulevard Jean Moulin