The charging stations for electric vehicles are now operational. The four charging stations allow two vehicles to be recharged simultaneously, for a total of eight charging stations.
Where to charge your electric vehicle?
– Car park "Place Jean Mermoz"
– Car park of "Carré Léon Gaumont"
– "Bosquette" sports complex car park
– "Pastorelli" gymnasium car park ("Rossi" stadium)
> Check the map <
Good to know
– Charge’s cost: about 3,50€/h (pay per minute) with or without subscription.
– Payement: by debit card, badge or smartphone with appropriate applications.
– Charge’s time: between 1h and 2h according to the vehicle model.
– Facilities accessible to persons with limited mobility.