Travelling by coach
Several towns serve Sainte-Maxime via ZOU ! :
– Ligne 876 : Saint-Raphaël / Sainte-Maxime / Saint-Tropez - 31/10/2022 to 30/04/2023
– Ligne 874 : Cavalaire / Sainte-Maxime / Saint-Raphaël - from 31/10/2022 to 30/04/2023
– Ligne 872 : Plan de La Tour / Sainte-Maxime / Les Arcs (Gare SNCF) / Draguignan - since the 01/09/2022
The routes to the airports:
– Ligne 90 : Saint-Raphaël / Fréjus / Mandelieu / Nice - Aéroport Terminaux 2 - since the 01/11/2022
– Ligne LER 36 : Le Muy / Aéroport Marseille Provence via Aix TGV since the 01/01/2022
– Ligne 873 : Saint-Tropez / Hyères (aéroport) - from 31/10/2022 to 25/03/2023
Lines to Toulon:
– Ligne 878 : Saint-Tropez / Le Lavandou / Toulon - from 31/10/2022 to 30/04/2023
– Ligne 879 : Saint-Tropez / La Mole / Toulon - since the 01/09/2022
Tél. : +33 (0)4 13 94 30 50
Sainte-Maxime Tourist Office
Tél. +33 (0)4 94 55 75 55
SimpliBus: the Sainte-Maxime shuttle
The blue and green shuttles aim to make your daily journeys in the commune easier, whether it is during the year or during your holidays.
For 2.50 € per day, travel freely and according to your desires through Sainte-Maxime!
Go to the beach and go out at night... even on Sundays!
The beach shuttle and the night shuttle of line 1 are deployed during the summer to allow you to fully enjoy your outings and evenings.
To be taken without moderation until 31 August from Monday to Sunday (including public holidays).
Thanks to the Simplibus geolocation application (free for all smartphones), follow the traffic of the two SimpliBus lines in real time and manage your waiting times.
Rely on Transport on Demand (TOD)
The "Summer" TAD runs every day of the week until 15 September, from 8am to 7pm and for €1.50.
Information, tours and schedules: 04 94 97 34 33 or on www.simplibus.fr
Commercial agency SimpliBus
Place Jean Mermoz
Tél. : 04 94 54 86 64
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:00
Getting around by bike in Sainte-Maxime and the surrounding area
Discover the Var by bike: family outings or unusual rides...
Sainte-Maxime by bike
Follow the green paths on the city map to discover the bike paths!
> Download the map <
The Var coastline by bike
From Six-Fours-Les-Plages to Saint-Raphaël. The route crosses 20 communes in the Provence Méditerranée, Golfe de Saint-Tropez and Var Estérel regions, following the route of the old Provence railway.
Discover the whole Var by bike on www.visitvar.fr or download the flyer here.
Getting around by taxi
Need a taxi service? They are ready to serve you! Consult the list by clicking here.
Rent vehicle, vehicle with driver, motorbike or bicycle
You want to enjoy the French Riviera while being completely independent in your travels? Don’t wait any longer and rent the vehicle that suits you for an unforgettable day on board a car, motorbike or even a bicycle!
– Transport car with driver: click here.
– Car, motorbike and bicycle rental: click here