Port and its services
The Sainte-Maxime marina and its harbour office welcome you all year round. Located in the heart of the town, the harbour welcomes 800 pleasure boats as well as five fishermen with their sales stall, a yacht club and the yachtmen’s association. We also have a pontoon reserved for the authorities with the port police, the nautical brigade and the customs surveillance brigade.
In order to preserve the environment and to modernise and enhance the port, the town of Sainte-Maxime has adopted an environmental management approach. We are certified Ports Propres, label Qualité Plaisance and label Pavillon Bleu and we offer many services:
- A reception quay, a refuelling station for fuel for boats 24 hours a day, a free pumping station for waste water and bilge water.
- Water, electricity 230V, washing machine and dryer, sanitary facilities 24h/24h with showers, ice sale, ice blocks.
- A technical area :
- The technical area complies with current environmental standards. For boats up to 13 metres in length and weighing less than 10 tonnes.
- Craning (launching and unloading)
- Possibility to launch and land your trailer on the slipway (inclined plane)
- Handling on cradle
- Selective sorting: containers are at your disposal to deposit batteries, oils and used cans
- Other services available: parking, shuttles and water taxis, catering, fittings, boatyard, mechanical repairs, boat sales, boat hire, maintenance, electricity, sailmaking, maintenance, security, electronics...
The team of the Port of Sainte-Maxime, as well as the professionals of the nautical industry, have every year the same pleasure to accompany you in your passion of the sea and the boat in order to make you discover our beautiful region.
Météoconsult : 32 01
Météo France : 32 50
East > Les Sardinaux
West > Le Rabiou and La Moutte
If you have any questions about the regulation of pleasure boating, we invite you to consult the following sites
– Préfecture maritime de la Méditerranée : ici
– DIRM Méditerranée : ici
The Label Ports Propres
With a view to modernising and enhancing its port, the town of Sainte-Maxime has adopted an environmental management approach and has obtained the Ports Propres. This desire to preserve the environment is combined with daily actions and actions to raise awareness among boaters.
Download the certificate
Harbour Master’s Office - Public Port
Quai Léon Condroyer
Tel. : (+33) 04 94 96 74 25
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Along the quays of the port of Sainte-Maxime
The port of Sainte-Maxime, located in the centre of the town, is very close to the town centre for yachtsmen who wish to stop off in our pretty seaside town, but also offers a very nice view of numerous boats, and a few shops for passers-by who wish to take in the sea air during a stroll.
To find out more and discover the quays of Sainte-Maxime, we invite you to click here.