Parking in car parks
PAYING CAR PARKS
Paying for the year
– Parking Louis Blanc: Boulevard Frédéric Mistral (200 spaces)
– Parking Prince Bertil : Avenue Charles de Gaulle (52 spaces)
Paying in high season
– Parking du Centre : Rue des combattants en Afrique du Nord (277 spaces)
– Parking de la Plage : 12 rue Théodore Botrel (114 spaces)
Parking rates for the hyper-centre: Louis Blanc and Prince Bertil car parks
Peripheral parking rates: centre and beach
(1) Parking for less than one hour is free of charge. If the hour is exceeded, the user must pay the full parking fee.
(2) All parking under 1 hour is free. If the parking time is exceeded, the user must pay the full parking fee.
(3) Parking on the same site is free and limited to 7 consecutive days. Beyond this period, the user will have to pay the parking fees corresponding to the excess time and on the basis of the average season rate.
(4) If a ticket is lost, the parking fee for 24 hours will be charged.
FREE PARKING ALL YEAR ROUND
1,315 free parking spaces all year round.
– STADE ROSSI car park: Avenue Benjamin Frèze (94 spaces)
– Parking VILLA CHARLES : Boulevard Beau site (30 spaces)
– Parking DE LA FOURMI : Traverse de la Fourmi (87 spaces)
– Parking BENJAMIN FREZE : Avenue Benjamin Frèze (67 spaces)
– Parking Commandant ROBERT BRUNO : Rond-point de Nuemberg (90 spaces)
– Parking des ARTICHAUTS* : Rond-point du Préconil (41 spaces)
– Parking MERMOZ* : Place Jean MERMOZ (77 spaces)
– Parking Privilège : Rue Felix PIZZORNE (23 spaces)
– Parking des gendarme d’OUVEA : Avenue du 08 mai 1945 (30 spaces)
– CARRE LEON GAUMONT car park : Route du plan de la tour (285 spaces)
– VISITOR LES VIRGILES car park: Chemin des Virgiles (19 spaces)
– LES VIRGILES SCHOOL car park: Chemin des Virgiles (33 spaces)
– Parking SIMEON FABRE : Boulevard de la Paix (44 spaces)
– Parking des MYRTES : Chemin du Veirane (82 spaces)
– Croisette tennis car park: Avenue du souvenir Français (50 spaces)
– Croisette Cemetery car park: Avenue du souvenir Français (30 spaces)
– Casabianca 1 car park: Avenue Casabianca (37 spaces)
– Parking Casabianca 2: Avenue Casabianca (32 spaces)
– Parking du Débarquement : Rond-point du Débarquement (66 spaces)
– Parking des Boucaniers : Rond-point du Débarquement (98 spaces)
FREE PARKING IN LOW SEASON
482 free parking spaces in low season.
Free period from 1 November to 31 March
– Parking de la Plage: Avenue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (114 spaces)
– Parking du Centre : Boulevard des Mimosas (7 days) (277 spaces)
Free period from 16 September to 14 June
– Parking Magali : Rue Magali (74 spaces)
– Parking PATIO FLEURI : Chemin des Bouteillers (17 spaces)
* Parking des Artichauts: Préconil roundabout - No parking on Fridays from 5 July to 31 August inclusive.
* Parking Mermoz: place Jean Mermoz - No parking on Friday morning, market day.
In the city centre
- Low season: 1 November to 31 March
Paid parking from 9am to 7pm, except on Sundays and public holidays. Please note that the first two hours are free and that it is essential to use a "2h free ticket".
- Mid season: 1 April to 31 May and October
Paid parking from 9am to 8pm without interruption, including Sundays and public holidays. Rate: €1 for the first hour and €2 per additional hour.
High season: 1 June to 30 September
Paid parking from 9am to 8pm without interruption, including Sundays and public holidays. Rate: €2 for the first hour and €3 per additional hour.
On the periphery
Streets concerned: Avenue Bertie Albrecht (up to the intersection with Rue Frenay), Rue Henri Frenay, Allée Henri Saudan, Avenue Georges Pompidou
- Low season: 1 November to 31 March
- High season: 1 April to 31 October
Paid parking from 9am to 7pm without interruption, including Sundays and public holidays. Rate: first hour free, then €1 per additional hour.
The port car park
The Parking du Port provides 300 car parking spaces, 60 two-wheel parking spaces (free) and 50 bicycle spaces (free), 24/7
- Low season: 1 November to 31 March - Parking free 12 hours in a row.
- Middle and high season: from 1 April to 31 October - Parking paying. Subscriptions on request. Download the rates
For more information, please contact
SPL SUD PLAISANCE : Tél : +33 (0)4 94 97 54 38